Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pregnancy Update: 25 Weeks

I have fallen behind on updating all of you interested in my belly stats! No there isn't a picture but I DEFINITELY look like I am hiding a small beach ball under my shirt. Yes, it really is a baby.

So, without further ado, here are the stats!

How Far Along:  25 weeks today!


Total Weight Gain: 18 lbs.


How Big Is Baby:  about the size of a small melon and over a foot long now
Sleep: not so much insomnia these days...really glad....only now i am peeing more often for two people and i'm thirsty.....so....i drink water and pee...alot...even in the middle of the night. ha.


Best Moment This Week: Eoin laughing hysterically when he felt my belly moving when baby was kicking and rolling around. He thought it was the best thing since the Minions from Despicable Me. 


Movement: beautiful and often


Food Cravings: Nothing really-I have been trying to make sure I get enough whole protein and good fats and enough minerals and staying hydrated (i'm of the opinion our body  has cravings because it's deficient in something-especially when pregnant! Our bodies really are good at telling us what we need-it's just finding out how to properly nourish our bodies so that doesn't happen!)


What I Miss: trimming my toenails more easily and shaving my legs with ease and not missing giant hairy stretches because of my inability to BEND. enter crazy pregnant amazonian woman. lol.


Milestones: well I'm definitely over half way there! I'm excited for everything coming up (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year...and THEN I will allow myself to NEST. Wait until I start posting about my nesting and fluffing escapades. You'll really start running for the hills!)



No comments:

Post a Comment