Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thinking Things Are Done

                                   photo courtesy of google images
Well-I am thinking things are winding down. Hard to say, but I think this little one went Home ahead of us. Alot more stuff came out (including fibrous tissue, like placental tissue. yeah i know, gross. whatever.)...and could be something could be nothing...but I'm just going to wait until things dissipate (about 2 weeks) and then do another pregnancy test just to make sure. I am a little shaky and numb-feeling but emotionally I am feeling more peaceful. That might change, but that's how I feel right now. Thank you all for your prayers, encouragement, concern and love.
I'll leave us with some words from a Sherri Youngward song- "All Who Are Weary"

All Who Are Weary
Come to me, all who are weary
And heavy laden, and I will give you rest
Come to me, all who are weary
And heavy laden, and I will give you rest

You will find rest for your souls
You will find rest for your souls

Take My yoke upon you, and learn from me
For I am gentle, and humble in heart








3 comments:

  1. Dawn Clark10:40 PM

    I am so sorry Kileah... I know how excited you and Micah were to add another "hobbit" to your lovely abode..
    I am praying that when you take the test again in the next couple of weeks that it does comes out positive, and this is just something that this pregancy is doing..
    Dear Lord comfort Kileah, Micah and the rest of her family during this time, and give them your ears, shoulder and arms to have You listen to them, lean on you and for you to hold them in your loving care and give them the desires of their heart..
    Thank you for sharing this information about your life and how you are feeling..
    I feel I know you more now than ever..
    Love from the Clark home to yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, so open and honest and you have such a gift of writing! You are in my prayers, sweetie, I love you and miss you and I know God has your life in His hands and I am praying for a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dawn & @harmony
    thanks ladies so much! i love you both. thank you for your swift and sure prayers and love and support-i pray that my honesty is healing in a sort of way for me and helps me to think of things differently in regards to sharing with all of you.

    ReplyDelete