Thursday, June 11, 2009

Okay-Still Alive Here:)

Yes, friends...I am still alive! We are still unpacking, sorting, living, and doing the things that little families do to prepare for another little one. Been thinking with my handsome husband about making our own OS pocket diapers, and all sorts of things. I have been preparing to open for a guy on the 26th at the Main Bean coffee house at Calvary Chapel Southeast-which has been exciting to look forward to! I will post more pictures tomorrow of my mum and mine's joint gardening effort in her backyard (which looks ravishing) and my little "side-project" garden in our little raised bed in the back of our sweet little 60's condo. Needless to say I don't think we'll be dying of tomatoes, dill, or green beans anytime soon. Ha. So it's too late, and a tired hard-working dh is tugging at my arm...so I'll go for now! Yes, I'll post sooner this time! Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment