Monday, September 08, 2008

Almost Autumn



Well another day and the start of another week! I think I am going to attempt to finish canning the applesauce today! The hard cider that we are brewing is holding up well, and is just about ready for its first racking off.


I heard my first flock of Canadian geese flying south today and I got so excited! Autumn is coming, folks! Get your carving knives and mulling spice ready!

Plums are out in full force and I will be going to pick some shortly! The Bartletts (all 4 of them ) were picked this morning, and now we wait in much anticipation for our Bosc pears.

I found a treasure trove of great support regarding Christian Attachment Parenting take a gander! I am excited to see what the rest of this year holds! Colours are changing, lives are growing, God is moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment