Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sea of Change

I am with child!!! Micah and I found out the wonderful news at 6:30 a.m. November the First. We are elated...and give all the glory to our beautiful Artist-Creator-----God. What a miracle! We have decided to go the midwifery route, and will be having our wee one at The Birthing Inn in Tacoma....check out www.thebirthinginn.com We want our baby to be born into a calm, peaceful, loving environment...without unfamiliar people shouting at me to push, or not push...probe me with various instruments....or have me hooked up to God-knows-how-many-wires....that is if I don't need all that! My midwife's name is Ann Olson...and what a blessing from God she is! The advice, encouragement...and her utter willingness to constantly include Micah in this whole process....is just sooooo wonderful---Thank you ALL for your prayers, encouragement...and not coddling me or babying me and saying..."oh, we understand, dear...." ;) God is great---and our baby's conception is solely the work of His hands!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Congratulations!! That is wonderful. Now you begin to grow like you never thought possible.(and I don't mean the physical sense) Many prayers to you and Micah and so much praise to Him!!

    ReplyDelete