Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Day With Rain


So I am anxious to get done with work-it seems as though my stomach is favouring a homemade pot of brocolli cheese soup. I don't think I will bother with trying to make bread today-maybe on Saturday or sometime next week, eh?
I am anxious for the rain to come-weathermen are saying late afternoon and evening---and can't see it letting up over the next 10 days or so! Mmmmm.....
The Land is in the full throes of autumn. You can smell the fresh peat and damp crispness in the air wafting through your senses. Everything is changing. I am changing....the land is changing.

1 comment:

  1. Rain?!?!?! Oh, how I miss those 10 day stretches of it!! WE are here being able to keep our windows open and let the coolness outside waft into our humble abode. Love it...the sun still shines through the wind though. But you can hear the rustling whisper and watch the leaves floating down. It is absolutely wonderful. I have a feeling if you and I were ever in the same place at fall we could sit for hours together and get absolutely nothing accomplished. It'd be great!!

    ReplyDelete