Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wandering

"Oh Lord...You have searched me, and you know me....you have hemmed me in before and behind...and laid your hand upon me....such knowledge is too wonderful for me! It is too high, I cannot attain to it...how precious are Your thoughts to me, oh God, how VAST is the sum of them! If I should count them they would outnumber the sand.......for you have kept my tears in a bottle, are they not in your book?...For you have heard me in the deep of the night when i drench my pillow with my tears...You are with me...Your rod and staff...they comfort me...'For my thoughts, are NOT your thoughts' Says the Lord..."and my ways are higher then your ways...All of my days were ordained for me, when as yet there were not one of them...oh Father, search my heart...and see if there be any evil way in me, and lead me into everlasting life..."

Hear me, God. My Father, My King. The one who lifts up my head. Comfort those who are healing. Comfort those who are broken. Comfort those who are fruitful. Comfort those who are barren.

1 comment:

  1. kileah, what a great post. that scripture combination is from some of my favorite psalms. what a great way to put it! & your prayer of comfort. so precious. so timely for the body of Christ at riverchase at this time! --carol

    ReplyDelete